All products purchased from Corroborate can be exchanged within 14 days of purchase only if:
- The item(s) is broken, damaged, or defective at the time of delivery;
- The item(s) does not fit the original specifications of the product or is proven to be not the same as you had really purchased
If you want to register a dispute, you must tell us within 3 days after delivery by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. At Corroborate, we approach each disagreement individually and strive to be fair to both sides.
A replacement will be given if an item is sent that is faulty, malfunctioning, or damaged. If an item is sent that is defective, malfunctioning, or damaged, a replacement will be issued. Before any claims may be addressed, you must provide photographic evidence of the defective item to email@example.com within 14 days of purchase.
In some circumstances, we may be unable to assist with returns and exchanges. Examples of such circumstances include, but are not limited to:
- The request for an exchange is made outside of the stipulated time limit.
- The product has been harmed as a result of its use.
- Anything from the package, including price tags, labels, original packaging, freebies, and accessories, has been tampered with.
We do not offer refunds; however, in the event that an item is unavailable or is received in a defective state, we will issue a voucher for the same amount that may only be used online.
You have the option to cancel your order at any time before it is sent. You will receive an email with a tracking number for your item when it has been sent. Corroborate retains the right to cancel your order for a variety of reasons, including product availability, payment decline, or pricing mistake. On sale items, there will be no returns or exchanges.